Shipping to USA ,UAE , EUROP , ISRAEL , SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, OMAN , MOROCCO , LEBANON , KUWAIT , JORDAN , EGYPT , ALGERIA
Polar Grit X Outdoor Multisport Watch
When you’re going further than anyone else, you need tools that last with you. Polar Grit X is designed to take you through even the roughest, most epic sessions without clashing with your everyday style.
The Polar Grit X outdoor multisport watch is an uncompromising combination of rugged and durable, yet lightweight design, top training features and the possibilities of Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform.
Polar Grit X comes with built-in GPS, compass and altimeter in training mode, and Polar’s unique Smart Coaching features that make sure you’re ready for your future adventures.
Whether you're out on the trails or preparing for your future adventures with supportive workouts indoors, Polar Grit X comes with all the essential tools you need to make progress and achieve your goals.
Polar Grit X Tech Specs
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 64 g with wristband, 44 g without wristband.
- Materials: Extreme high strength stainless steel case (with DLC coating on black color version). Glass fiber reinforced polymer back cover.
- Display: Always-on color touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with forged stainless steel bezel with lugs. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.**
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone. S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm, M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm, Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands.
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Water Resistance: Waterproof (WR100)
- Compass: Magnetometer-based COMPASS available in training mode (no GPS needed).
Poar Grit X Features
Get detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session.
FuelWise™ smart fueling assistant
Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
Upload your route to your Polar Grit X and stay on the right path with real-time guidance.
Route planning with Komoot
Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Grit X and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you.
Advanced wrist-based heart rate
Polar Grit X tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.*
Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight on your watch.
FitSpark™ training guide
Polar Grit X and the FitSpark™ training guide make sure you’re prepared for your pursuit to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
See how well you recover from your day during the night.
Polar Grit X supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
Polar Grit X automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Grit X divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
Stay connected with notifications from your phone. Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
Strava Live Segments
Make your runs and rides more exciting with Strava Live Segments. Get alerts about nearby segments, see real-time performance data during a segment and check your results right after you finish.
Discover The Ultimate Training Platform
Polar Grit X goes hand in hand with Polar Flow, the app and web service that keeps all your training, activity and sleep data, plans and progress reports conveniently in one place and at hand whenever you need it.
Plan and Analyze
Make a training plan for a full season and keep track of your progress with the extensive analysis tools.
Sync Your Data To Other Services
With Polar Flow, you can automatically sync all your training data to other apps, such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
Poar Grit X Smart Coaching Features
Training Load Pro
Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
Continuous Heart Rate
Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
Sleep Plus Stages™
Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality.
Serene™ breathing exercise
Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes without breaking a sweat.
*In some sports we recommend a heart rate chest strap for optimal accuracy.
**Please note that metal wristbands may affect GPS accuracy.